M, (1587 - 7 April 1655)
- Residence: Charles City, Charles City, Virginia, USA9
- Birth*: 1587; Monmouthshire, Wales7,8,13,11,12
- Event-Misc: 1613
- Residence: 1613; Virginia, USA
- Event-Misc*: 1613; Virginia, USA
- Marriage*: 21 September 1617; Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, England; Principal=Anna Cramphorne10
- Residence*: 163514
- Death*: 7 April 1655; Charles City, Charles City, Virginia, USA4,12
- Death: 7 April 1655; Charles City, Charles City, Virginia, USA11
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: Anna Cramphorne b. 5 Sep 1590, d. 1660
- [S336] Unknown author, Colonial Families of the United States of America, Volume V.
- [S337] June. comp. Kinard, Early Immigrants to Virginia from the 1500s and 1600s.
- [S338] Ancestry.com, Early Virginia Families Along the James River: Their Deep and TangledBranches. Volume II.
- [S56] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Deaths.
- [S339] Unknown author, Early Virginia Immigrants, 1623-1666.
- [S340] Unknown author, Lineages of Members of the National Society of Sons and Daughters ofthe Pilgrims, Vol. III.
- [S44] Heritage Consulting, Millennium File.
- [S39] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 337.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number ofPages: 1; Submitter Code: NSG.
- [S341] Ancestry.com, Charles City County court orders, 1655-1658.
- [S342] Ancestry.com, England & Wales Marriages, 1538-1940, Place: Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, England; Date Range: 1558 -1650; Film Number: 991395.
- [S122] Ancestry.com, International, Find A Grave Index for Select Locations, 1300s-Current.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current.
- [S343] Unknown author, Jamestowne Society Ancestor Register, Register.
- [S344] Unknown author, Abstracts of Land Patents Charles City County, Image Capture.