F, (11 May 1696 - 3 November 1754)
- Father: Samuel Colby II b. 9 Mar 1671, d. 14 Dec 1747
- Mother: Dorothy Ambrose b. 25 May 1708, d. 1759
- Name-Married: Currier
- Birth*: 11 May 1696; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9
- Marriage*: 11 December 1718; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA; Principal=David Currier2,6,8
- Marriage: 2 June 1748; Principal=David Currier8
- Death*: 3 November 1754; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA3,4,8,9
- Burial*: 1764; Essex, Massachusetts, USA10,9
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: David Currier b. 17 Feb 1696, d. 1737
- [S41] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S39] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 4670.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number ofPages: 1; Submitter Code: BFO.
- [S49] Ancestry.com, U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications,1889-1970.
- [S57] Ancestry.com, Web: Massachusetts, Find A Grave Index, 1620-2011.
- [S67] Unknown author, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
- [S40] Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. Dodd, Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850.
- [S69] Ancestry.com, Web: Netherlands, GenealogieOnline Trees Index, 1000-Current.
- [S70] Ancestry.com, North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000, Book Title: Genealogy of Richard Currier of Salisbury and Amesbury,Massachusetts, (1616-1686-7) and many of his descendants : Genealogyof Ezra Currier of bath, New Hampshire, (1749-1825) and hisdescendants.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current.
- [S12] Unknown author, Headstone Photograph, Headstone Photograph.