F, (19 September 1647 - 27 September 1716)
- Residence*: USA1
- Name-Married: Sargent
- Birth*: 19 September 1647; Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA1,2,3,5,8,11,12,13,14,15
- Marriage*: 25 September 1668; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA; Principal=William Sargent *16,3,5,17,10,11,15
- Death*: 27 September 1716; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA9,14
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
- Charts: Anthony Colby Relationship Chart, Ambrosia Straw Pedigree Chart, William Richard Sargent Relationship Chart
Family: William Sargent * b. 2 Jan 1645, d. 31 May 1712
- [S49] Ancestry.com, U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications,1889-1970.
- [S41] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S59] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Individual Records, Birth year: 1647; Birth city: Salisbury; Birth state: MA.
- [S180] Ancestry.com, New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial.
- [S39] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 1010.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number ofPages: 1; Submitter Code: MAB.
- [S359] Ancestry.com, Bassett-Preston ancestors : a history of the ancestors in America ofMarion Bassett Luitweiler, Howard Murray Bassett, Preston.
- [S360] Ancestry.com, The Mack and Sine families.
- [S64] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Births.
- [S93] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Deaths.
- [S40] Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. Dodd, Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850.
- [S43] Ancestry.com, U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S67] Unknown author, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
- [S122] Ancestry.com, International, Find A Grave Index for Select Locations, 1300s-Current.
- [S69] Ancestry.com, Web: Netherlands, GenealogieOnline Trees Index, 1000-Current.
- [S70] Ancestry.com, North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000, Book Title: Descendants of Robert Waterman of Marshfield,Massachusetts through seven generations : Volume 1.
- [S388] Unknown author, Jane Foster and Jim Townsend Extensive Research, http://www.straw.ws/jao/pub/jao/4541.htm
- [S657] Unknown author, Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical Personal Memoirs ofWorcester County, Vol II pg 117.