M, (17 February 1696 - 1737)
- Father: Richard Capt. Currier b. 12 Apr 1673, d. 8 Feb 1747
- Mother: Dorothy Barnard b. 1677, d. 2 Mar 1765
- Birth*: 17 February 1696; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA1,2,4,5
- Marriage*: 11 December 1718; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA; Principal=Keziah Bagly Colby6,3,5
- Death*: 1737; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA1,5
- Marriage: 2 June 1748; Principal=Keziah Bagly Colby5
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: Keziah Bagly Colby b. 11 May 1696, d. 3 Nov 1754
- [S49] Ancestry.com, U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications,1889-1970.
- [S41] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S40] Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. Dodd, Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850.
- [S67] Unknown author, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
- [S70] Ancestry.com, North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000, Book Title: Genealogy of Richard Currier of Salisbury and Amesbury,Massachusetts, (1616-1686-7) and many of his descendants : Genealogyof Ezra Currier of bath, New Hampshire, (1749-1825) and hisdescendants.
- [S39] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 4670.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number ofPages: 1; Submitter Code: BFO.