F, (7 November 1624 - 23 December 1700)
- Burial*: Essex County, Massachusetts, USA7,8
- Name-Married: Bailey
- Baptism: 7 November 1624; England5
- Birth*: 7 November 1624; Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA4,7,8
- Event-Misc*: 1635; Newbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA6
- Marriage*: 22 May 1640; Chippenham, Wiltshire, England; Principal=John Bailey9,10,4
- Death*: 23 December 1700; Newbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA1,3,4,5,7,8
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: John Bailey b. 22 Jul 1613, d. 16 Mar 1690
- [S49] Ancestry.com, U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications,1889-1970.
- [S118] Unknown author, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 748.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number ofPages: 1; Submitter Code: DSZ.
- [S93] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Deaths.
- [S43] Ancestry.com, U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S44] Heritage Consulting, Millennium File.
- [S51] Gale Research, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s, Place: Newbury, Massachusetts; Year: 1635; Page Number: 531.
- [S57] Ancestry.com, Web: Massachusetts, Find A Grave Index, 1620-2011.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current.
- [S115] Unknown author, Family Data Collection - Individual Records, Birth year: 1613; Birth city: Newbury; Birth state: MA.
- [S121] Unknown author, Millennium File.