M, (8 February 1894 - 14 October 1952)
- Father: George Washington Fagan * Sr. b. Feb 1855, d. c 1901
- Mother: Kate 'Katie''Mattie' Whittle b. Mar 1865
- Birth*: 8 February 1894; Aiken County, South Carolina, USA1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
- Residence: 1900; Aiken, South Carolina, USA2
- Residence: 1910; Chester, Chester, South Carolina, USA6
- Marriage*: January 1915; Principal=Ella Baker9
- Residence*: 1935; Fairfield, South Carolina, USA5
- Residence: 1 April 1940; Fairfield, South Carolina, USA5
- Burial*: 1952; Ridgeway, Fairfield, South Carolina, USA
- Death*: 14 October 1952; Richland, South Carolina4,7,8
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: Ella Baker b. 8 Jun 1893, d. 10 Aug 1940
- [S10] Ancestry.com, 1920 United States Federal Census, Year: 1920; Census Place: Winnsboro Mills, Fairfield, South Carolina;Roll: T625_1695; Page: B; Enumeration District: 69; Image: .
- [S5] Ancestry.com, 1900 United States Federal Census, Year: 1900; Census Place: Gregg, Aiken, South Carolina; Roll:T623_1515; Page: 33A; Enumeration District: 26.
- [S86] Ancestry.com, U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, Registration Location: Fairfield County, South Carolina; Roll:1877592; Draft Board: 0.
- [S131] Ancestry.com, Web: South Carolina, Find A Grave Index, 1729-2011.
- [S32] Ancestry.com, 1940 United States Federal Census, Year: 1940; Census Place: , Fairfield, South Carolina; Roll:T627_3807; Page: 9A; Enumeration District: 20-20.
- [S13] Ancestry.com, 1910 United States Federal Census, Year: 1910; Census Place: Chester, Chester, South Carolina; Roll:T624_1455; Page: 23A; Enumeration District: 0021; FHL microfilm:1375468.
- [S132] Ancestry.com, U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007.
- [S404] South Carolina Division of Vital Records, South Carolina Death Index, 1950-1952.
- [S134] Aileen Norris - SC GenWeb, Mount Olivet Presbyterian Church Cemetery.