M, (10 February 1739 - 27 July 1808)
- Burial*: Essex Center, Chittenden County, Vermont, USA6
- Birth*: 10 February 1739; Killingworth, Middlesex, Connecticut, USA4,6,7
- Marriage*: 17 May 1759; Killingworth, Connecticut, USA; Principal=(?) Marah1
- Residence*: 19 April 1761; Killingworth, Connecticut, USA2
- Marriage license*: 15 March 1770; Principal=Mercy Bailey
- Death*: 27 July 1808; Essex, Chittenden, Vermont, USA3,4,6
- Probate: 22 September 1808; Chittenden, Vermont, USA3
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
- Charts: Samuel Griffin Relationship Chart, Samuel Griffin Descendants Chart, Ambrosia Straw Pedigree Chart
Family 1: (?) Marah b. 1739, d. 3 Aug 1765
Family 2: Mercy Bailey b. 22 May 1739, d. 30 Apr 1822
- John Griffin *+ b. 17 May 1778, d. 30 Mar 1832
- [S89] Ancestry.com, Connecticut, Town Marriage Records, pre-1870 (Barbour Collection).
- [S128] Ancestry.com, Connecticut, Church Record Abstracts, 1630-1920.
- [S238] Ancestry.com, Vermont, Wills and Probate Records, 1749-1999, Author: CHITTENDEN COUNTY (VERMONT) PROBATE COURT; Probate Place:Chittenden, Vermont.
- [S17] Ancestry.com, Vermont, Vital Records, 1720-1908.
- [S70] Ancestry.com, North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000, Book Title: A genealogy of the lineal descendants of John Steevens,who settled in Guilford, Connecticut in 1645.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current.
- [S129] Heritage Consulting, Millennium File.