M, (1580 - 20 March 1689)
- Residence: Massachusetts, USA10
- Residence: USA4
- Residence*: Essex, Massachusetts, USA8
- Marriage*: Massachusetts, USA; Principal=(?) Margaret9
- Birth*: 1580; Cholderton, Wiltshire, England5,8,9
- Event-Misc: 1630; Salem, Essex, Massachusetts, USA
- Event-Misc*: 1630; Massachusetts, USA7
- Residence: between 1638 and 1900; Essex, Massachusetts, USA2
- Residence: 1640; Salisbury, Essex County, Massachusetts, USA11
- Residence: 1650; Essex County, Massachusetts, USA1
- Residence: 1654; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA12,13
- Death*: 20 March 1689; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: (?) Margaret b. 1610, d. 20 Mar 1672
- [S54] Ron V., Accelerated Indexing Systems, comp. Jackson, Massachusetts Census, 1790-1890.
- [S348] Ancestry.com, A chronological record of the principal events that have occurred inAmesbury, Massachusetts.
- [S429] Ancestry.com, A family tree of the five Harvey brothers : containing all the knownantecedents of Thomas, James, Peter, Philip and Andrew Har.
- [S430] Ancestry.com, A genealogical history of the Hoyt, Haight, and Hight families : withsome account of the earlier Hyatt families, a list of the.
- [S41] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S317] Robert Charles Anderson, Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-33.
- [S51] Gale Research, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s, Place: Massachusetts; Year: 1630; Page Number: .
- [S298] Melinde Lutz, comp. Sanborn, Essex County, Massachusetts Depositions, 1636-86.
- [S39] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S316] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts Applications of Freemen, 1630-91.
- [S317] Robert Charles Anderson, Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-33, Garrett Haddon but lists Jarrett Haddon in the text.
- [S155] Unknown author, Monument/Memorial/Plaque, Monument.
- [S317] Robert Charles Anderson, Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-33, Lists Amesbury in 1654.