M, (18 October 1910 - 28 October 1961)
- Birth*: 18 October 1910; North Carolina, USA2,3,4,5,6,7,8
- Residence*: 1920; Tyson, Stanly, North Carolina, USA5
- Residence: 1930; Tyson, Stanly, North Carolina, USA4
- Marriage*: 15 December 1934; Stanly, North Carolina, USA; Bride=Gladys V. Cooper8
- Residence: 1940; Norwood, Stanly, North Carolina, USA6
- Death*: 28 October 1961; Albemarle, Stanly, North Carolina, USA2,3,7
- Burial*: 28 October 1961; Norwood, Stanly County, North Carolina, USA7
- Last Edited: 21 Sep 2018
- Charts: George Poplin Descendants
Family: Gladys V. Cooper b. 6 Oct 1915, d. 22 Mar 2007
- [S114] Unknown author, Personal Knowledge / Personal Letter / Notes by Relative, Full name obtained from William Poplin.
- [S150] Ancestry.com, North Carolina Death Certificates, 1909-1975.
- [S149] Ancestry.com, North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-2004, Source Vendor: NC State Archives. North Carolina Deaths, 1908-67; Certificate: .
- [S141] Ancestry.com, 1930 United States Federal Census, Year: 1930; Census Place: Tyson, Stanly, North Carolina; Roll: 1721; Page: 9A; Enumeration District: 22; Image: 1047.0.
- [S664] Ancestry.com, 1920 United States Federal Census, Year: 1920; Census Place: Tyson, Stanly, North Carolina; Roll: T625_1323; Page: 3B; Enumeration District: 150; Image: .
- [S336] Ancestry.com, U.S. WWII Draft Cards Young Men, 1898-1929, The National Archives Southeast Region; Atlanta, GA; Records of the Selective Service System, 1926-1975; Record Group: RG 147; Class: RG147, North Carolina World War II Draft Registration Cards; Box Number: 296.
- [S577] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current.
- [S598] Ancestry.com, North Carolina, Marriage Records, 1741-2011.