M, (8 March 1646/47 - 7 July 1690)
- Residence: Essex, Massachusetts, USA11
- Residence*: Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA
- Birth: 8 March 1646/47; Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA2,3,5,7,8,9
- Birth*: 8 March 1646/47; Salisbury, Essex County, Massachusetts, USA
- Marriage*: 5 January 1669/70; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA; Bride=Sarah Morrill3,4,5,7
- Residence: 1680; Essex, Massachusetts, USA6
- Death*: 7 July 1690; Amesbury, Essex County, Massachusetts, USA
- Death: 7 July 1690; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA5,7,9
- Last Edited: 21 Sep 2018
Family: Sarah Morrill b. 14 Oct 1650, d. 11 Sep 1731
- [S27] David Webster Hoyt (b. 1833), The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts by David Webster Hoyt, pg/ 304.
- [S144] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S148] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 146.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: KHG.
- [S173] Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. Dodd, Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850.
- [S146] Heritage Consulting, Millennium File.
- [S213] Ron V., Accelerated Indexing Systems, comp. Jackson, Massachusetts Census, 1790-1890.
- [S496] Ancestry.com, U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S469] Unknown author, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
- [S587] Ancestry.com, International, Find A Grave Index for Select Locations, 1300s-Current.
- [S649] Ancestry.com, North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000, Book Title: A Merrill Memorial: An Account of the Descendants of Nathaniel Merrill, An Early Settler of Newbury, Massachusetts.
- [S179] Ancestry.com, Essex County, Massachusetts Biographies.