M, (12 January 1655 - 15 July 1718)
- Birth*: 12 January 1655; Salisbury, Essex County, Massachusetts, USA2,7,3,5
- Marriage*: 27 December 1676; Salisbury, Essex County, Massachusetts, USA; Principal=Francis Hoyt *1,8,4,5
- Death*: 15 July 1718; Amesbury, Essex Co, Massachusetts, USA3,5
- Burial*: 15 July 1718; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
- [S39] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 424.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number ofPages: 1; Submitter Code: CLS.
- [S152] Bill Putnam, Bill Putnam's Reserach, pg 2.
- [S57] Ancestry.com, Web: Massachusetts, Find A Grave Index, 1620-2011.
- [S40] Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. Dodd, Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850.
- [S44] Heritage Consulting, Millennium File.
- [S70] Ancestry.com, North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000, Book Title: Genealogy of Richard Currier of Salisbury and Amesbury,Massachusetts, (1616-1686-7) and many of his descendants : Genealogyof Ezra Currier of bath, New Hampshire, (1749-1825) and hisdescendants.
- [S153] David Webster Hoyt (b. 1833), The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts by DavidWebster Hoyt, pg 51.
- [S59] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Individual Records, Birth year: 1635; Birth city: Salisbury; Birth state: MA.