M, (8 February 1894 - 14 October 1952)
- Birth*: 8 February 1894; Aiken County, South Carolina, USA2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
- Residence: 1900; Aiken, South Carolina, USA3
- Residence: 1910; Chester, Chester, South Carolina, USA7
- Marriage*: January 1915; Bride=Ella Baker10
- Residence: 1935; Fairfield, South Carolina, USA6
- Residence*: 1 April 1940; Fairfield, South Carolina, USA6
- Burial*: 1952; Ridgeway, Fairfield, South Carolina, USA
- Death*: 14 October 1952; Richland, South Carolina, USA5,8,9
- Last Edited: 21 Sep 2018
Family: Ella Baker b. 8 Jun 1895, d. 10 Aug 1940
- [S712] Unknown author, Unnamed Source.
- [S664] Ancestry.com, 1920 United States Federal Census, Year: 1920; Census Place: Winnsboro Mills, Fairfield, South Carolina; Roll: T625_1695; Page: B; Enumeration District: 69; Image: .
- [S139] Ancestry.com, 1900 United States Federal Census, Year: 1900; Census Place: Gregg, Aiken, South Carolina; Roll: T623_1515; Page: 33A; Enumeration District: 26.
- [S665] Ancestry.com, U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, Registration Location: Fairfield County, South Carolina; Roll: 1877592; Draft Board: 0.
- [S438] Ancestry.com, Web: South Carolina, Find A Grave Index, 1729-2011.
- [S445] Ancestry.com, 1940 United States Federal Census, Year: 1940; Census Place: , Fairfield, South Carolina; Roll: T627_3807; Page: 9A; Enumeration District: 20-20.
- [S663] Ancestry.com, 1910 United States Federal Census, Year: 1910; Census Place: Chester, Chester, South Carolina; Roll: T624_1455; Page: 23A; Enumeration District: 0021; FHL microfilm: 1375468.
- [S606] Ancestry.com, U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007.
- [S684] South Carolina Division of Vital Records, South Carolina Death Index, 1950-1952.
- [S49] Aileen Norris - SC GenWeb, Mount Olivet Presbyterian Church Cemetery.