F, (9 February 1614 - 9 February 1685)
- Name-Married: Barnes
- Birth*: 9 February 1614; Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA1,2,4,7,8
- Marriage*: 1643; USA; Principal=William Barnes *9
- Death*: 9 February 1685; Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA4,6,7,8,10
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
- Charts: Ambrosia Straw Pedigree Chart (#1), Ambrosia Straw Pedigree Chart (#2), Ambrosia Straw Pedigree Chart (#3), William Barnes Relationship Chart
Family: William Barnes * b. 9 Feb 1615, d. 14 Mar 1697
- [S39] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 1524.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number ofPages: 1; Submitter Code: GRG.
- [S64] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Births.
- [S52] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Marriages.
- [S38] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Individual Records, Birth year: 1617; Birth city: Salisbury; Birth state: MA.
- [S41] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S113] Unknown author, Family Data Collection - Deaths.
- [S44] Heritage Consulting, Millennium File.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current.
- [S43] Ancestry.com, U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S70] Ancestry.com, North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000, Book Title: Ancestry of Col. John Harvey, of Northwood, New Hampshire:an officer of the line in the War of the Revolution, and an originalmember of the New Hampshire Society of the Cincinnati.