M, (12 January 1654/55 - 15 July 1718)
- Residence*: Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA7
- Birth*: 12 January 1654/55; Salisbury, Essex County, Massachusetts, USA2,8,3,5
- Marriage*: 27 December 1676; Salisbury, Essex County, Massachusetts, USA; Bride=Francis Hoyt *1,9,4,5
- Death*: 15 July 1718; Amesbury, Essex Co, Massachusetts, USA3,5,7
- Burial*: 15 July 1718; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA
- Last Edited: 21 Sep 2018
- [S148] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 424.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: CLS.
- [S333] Bill Putnam, Bill Putnam's Reserach, pg 2.
- [S439] Ancestry.com, Web: Massachusetts, Find A Grave Index, 1620-2011.
- [S173] Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. Dodd, Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850.
- [S146] Heritage Consulting, Millennium File.
- [S649] Ancestry.com, North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000, Book Title: Genealogy of Richard Currier of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts, (1616-1686-7) and many of his descendants : Genealogy of Ezra Currier of bath, New Hampshire, (1749-1825) and his descendants.
- [S566] Ancestry.com, Essex, Massachusetts Probate Records, 1638-1840.
- [S27] David Webster Hoyt (b. 1833), The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts by David Webster Hoyt, pg 51.
- [S510] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Individual Records, Birth year: 1635; Birth city: Salisbury; Birth state: MA.