M, (8 July 1633 - 11 February 1672/73)
- Burial*: Amesbury, Essex County, Massachusetts, USA10
- Birth*: 8 July 1633; Boston, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA13,1,2,3,5,7,9,10,11
- Baptism: 8 September 1633; Boston, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA12
- Residence*: 1654; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA14
- Marriage*: 14 January 1654/55; Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA; Bride=Francis Hoyt *15,2,16,3,17,7,8,12
- Death*: 11 February 1672/73; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA2,4,7,10,11
- Will*: 1674; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA18
- Last Edited: 21 Sep 2018
- Charts: Ambrosia Straw Pedigree Chart
Family: Francis Hoyt * b. 1635, d. 2 Jan 1719/20
- [S144] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S510] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Individual Records, Birth year: 1633; Birth city: Boston; Birth state: MA.
- [S148] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 2073.020; Source type: Family group sheet, FGSE, listed as parents; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: .
- [S468] Unknown author, Family Data Collection - Deaths.
- [S469] Unknown author, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
- [S213] Ron V., Accelerated Indexing Systems, comp. Jackson, Massachusetts Census, 1790-1890.
- [S146] Heritage Consulting, Millennium File.
- [S496] Ancestry.com, U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S587] Ancestry.com, International, Find A Grave Index for Select Locations, 1300s-Current.
- [S577] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current.
- [S595] Ancestry.com, Web: Netherlands, GenealogieOnline Trees Index, 1000-Current.
- [S649] Ancestry.com, North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000, Book Title: Descendants of Robert Waterman of Marshfield, Massachusetts through seven generations : Volume 1.
- [S27] David Webster Hoyt (b. 1833), The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts by David Webster Hoyt, pg. 104.
- [S92] Unknown author, Monument/Memorial/Plaque, Monument.
- [S27] David Webster Hoyt (b. 1833), The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts by David Webster Hoyt, pg 104.
- [S173] Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. Dodd, Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850.
- [S148] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 4677.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: BFO.
- [S30] Unknown author, Will, Will.