F, (1602 - 5 February 1688)
- Father: William 'Mayflower Compact' Mullins b. c 1580, d. 21 Feb 1621
- Mother: Alice 'On The Mayflower' Atwood b. 1575, d. Apr 1621
- Name-Married: Alden
- Birth*: 1602; Dorking, Surrey, England1,2,3,6,10,11
- Event-Misc*: 1620; Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA7,8
- Marriage*: 12 May 1622; Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA; Principal=John Alden1,3,4,5
- Burial*: 1685; Duxbury, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA14,11
- Death*: 5 February 1688; Duxbury, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA2,3,4,9,11
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: John Alden b. 1599, d. 12 Sep 1687
- [S39] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 1842.010; Source type: Family group sheet, FGSE, listedas parents; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: .
- [S49] Ancestry.com, U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications,1889-1970.
- [S44] Heritage Consulting, Millennium File.
- [S43] Ancestry.com, U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S52] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Marriages.
- [S41] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S51] Gale Research, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s, Place: Plymouth, Massachusetts; Year: 1620; Page Number: 297.
- [S51] Gale Research, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s, Place: Plymouth, Massachusetts; Year: 1620; Page Number: 1315.
- [S56] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Deaths.
- [S64] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Births.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current.
- [S70] Ancestry.com, North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000, Book Title: A history of the Marshall and related families.
- [S50] Ancestry.com, New England, The Great Migration and The Great Migration Begins,1620-1635.
- [S12] Unknown author, Headstone Photograph, Headstone Photograph.