F, (30 September 1621 - 19 July 1692)
- Name-Married: Martin
- Baptism: 2 April 1616; Ardeley, Hertfordshire, England
- Birth*: 30 September 1621; Olney, Buckinghamshire, England2,4,5,8,9
- Marriage*: 11 August 1646; Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA; Principal=George Martin11,1,12,2,10
- Death: 19 July 1692; Salem, Essex, Massachusetts, USA13
- Death*: 19 July 1692; Salem, Essex, Massachusetts, USA14,15,3,5,6,9
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: George Martin b. 1618, d. 23 Nov 1686
- [S52] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Marriages.
- [S39] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S93] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Deaths.
- [S64] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Births.
- [S38] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Individual Records, Birth year: 1625; Birth city: Salisbury; Birth state: MA.
- [S44] Heritage Consulting, Millennium File.
- [S524] Ancestry.com, Salem Witches.
- [S41] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S57] Ancestry.com, Web: Massachusetts, Find A Grave Index, 1620-2011.
- [S43] Ancestry.com, U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S94] Ancestry.com, American Marriages Before 1699.
- [S40] Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. Dodd, Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850.
- [S155] Unknown author, Monument/Memorial/Plaque, Photograph; Plaque reads: 'Here stood the house of Susanna Martin. Anhonest, hardworking, Christian woman. Accused as a witch, tried andexecuted at Salem, July 19, 1692. A martyr of superstition.' ---Susanna Martin Memorial, Photograph Â© Bonnie Johnson.
- [S12] Unknown author, Headstone Photograph, Photograph; Details on Headstone & Memorial Stone.
- [S226] Unknown author, Newspaper/Magazine Article/Directory/Poster, Tryals of Seberal Witches Lately Executed in New-England.