F, (3 January 1649 - 2 November 1705)
- Name-Married: Currier
- Birth*: 3 January 1649; Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA1,2,3,7,11
- Marriage*: 9 December 1668; Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA; Principal=Deacon Thomas Currier14,15,16,10,11
- Death*: 2 November 1705; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA1,7,8,11,12
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: Deacon Thomas Currier b. 8 Mar 1646, d. 27 Sep 1712
- [S49] Ancestry.com, U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications,1889-1970.
- [S41] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S110] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Births.
- [S528] Ancestry.com, Family book of remembrance and genealogy, with allied lines.
- [S381] Ancestry.com, Genealogy of Richard Currier of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts,(1616-1686-7) : and many of his descendants.
- [S124] Ancestry.com, Essex County, Massachusetts Biographies.
- [S44] Heritage Consulting, Millennium File.
- [S56] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Deaths.
- [S529] Ancestry.com, Booth genealogy.
- [S40] Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. Dodd, Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850.
- [S43] Ancestry.com, U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S67] Unknown author, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
- [S524] Ancestry.com, Salem Witches.
- [S59] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Individual Records, Birth year: 1646; Birth city: Salisbury; Birth state: MA.
- [S39] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 1151.003; Source type: Pedigree chart; Number of Pages:7; Submitter Code: .
- [S52] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Marriages.