M, (11 March 1593 - 1650)
- Father: Henry Blaisdell b. 1563, d. 1601
- Residence: Essex, Massachusetts, USA1
- Birth*: 11 March 1593; Hawkshead, Lancashire, England10
- Marriage*: 3 September 1629; Chipping, Lancashire, England; Principal=Elizabeth Parker12
- Marriage: 1632; USA; Principal=Elizabeth Parker8
- Residence*: between 1639 and 1884; Merrimack, New Hampshire, USA5
- Event-Misc*: 1640; Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA4
- Residence: 1640; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA
- Death*: 1650; Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA8,9,10
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: Elizabeth Parker b. 3 May 1612, d. 6 Aug 1667
- [S184] Ancestry.com, Essex County, Massachusetts Probate Records, 1635-1681.
- [S185] Ancestry.com, Maine Pioneers, 1623-60.
- [S186] Ancestry.com, New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S51] Gale Research, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s, Place: Salisbury, Massachusetts; Year: 1640; Page Number: .
- [S187] Ancestry.com, The history of Salisbury, New Hampshire : from date of settlement tothe present time : the whole interspersed with numerous in.
- [S188] Unknown author, The Planters of the Commonwealth in Massachusetts, 1620-1640.
- [S39] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 190.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number ofPages: 1; Submitter Code: MEK.
- [S43] Ancestry.com, U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S68] Ancestry.com, The New England Historical & Genealogical Register, 1847-2011.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current.
- [S155] Unknown author, Monument/Memorial/Plaque, This is a plaque donated by the Blaisdell Family Association. It ismounted near the Pemaquid Point Lighthouse, Maine. The sealreads.....Blaisdell Family Association In America Since 1635.
- [S176] Unknown author, Blaisdell.org, Marriage date in documents.