M, ( - 19 July 1728)
- Burial*: Amesbury, Essex County, Massachusetts, USA9
- Birth*: Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA11,1,3,4,6,9
- Marriage*: 12 January 1686/87; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA; Bride=Dorothy Colby12,1,2,4,7
- Death*: 19 July 1728; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA1,4,8,9,10
- Probate: 5 August 1728; Essex, Massachusetts, USA10
- Last Edited: 21 Sep 2018
Family: Dorothy Colby b. 5 Sep 1660, d. 19 Jul 1728
- [S146] Heritage Consulting, Millennium File.
- [S173] Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. Dodd, Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850.
- [S376] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Births.
- [S510] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Individual Records, Birth year: 1660; Birth city: Salisbury; Birth state: MA.
- [S158] Ancestry.com, U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970.
- [S144] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S496] Ancestry.com, U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S469] Unknown author, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
- [S577] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current.
- [S614] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1991, Massachusetts, Essex County, Probate Records; Author: Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court (Essex County); Probate Place: Essex, Massachusetts.
- [S27] David Webster Hoyt (b. 1833), The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts by David Webster Hoyt, pg 207.
- [S57] Unknown author, Jane Foster and Jim Townsend Extensive Research, http://www.straw.ws/jao/pub/jao/18028.htm