F, (1627 - 13 June 1688)
- Name-Married: Standish
- Birth*: 1627; Massachusetts, USA1,3,8,10,11,13,14,15
- Residence*: between 1640 and 1881; Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA7
- Residence: between 1646 and 1920; Suffolk, Massachusetts, USA5
- Marriage*: 1650; USA; Principal=Alexander Standish *11
- Residence: between 1650 and 1884; Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA6
- Burial*: 1688; Duxbury, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA13,15
- Death*: 13 June 1688; Duxbury, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA1,2,3,11,13,15
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: Alexander Standish * b. 1626, d. 6 Jul 1702
- [S49] Ancestry.com, U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications,1889-1970.
- [S56] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Deaths.
- [S59] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Individual Records, Birth year: 1627; Birth city: Duxbury; Birth state: MA.
- [S60] Unknown author, Genealogies of Mayflower Families, Vol. I.
- [S61] Ancestry.com, The book of Boston.
- [S62] Ancestry.com, History of Plymouth County, Massachusetts : with biographical sketchesof many of its pioneers and prominent men.
- [S63] Ancestry.com, History of North Bridgewater : Plymouth County, Massachusetts : fromits first settlement to the present time, with family regi.
- [S39] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: 32.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number ofPages: 1; Submitter Code: FSD.
- [S42] Ancestry.com, Mayflower Births and Deaths, Vol. 1 and 2.
- [S41] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S43] Ancestry.com, U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S47] Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Society of Mayflower Descendants Applications, 1911-1929.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current.
- [S64] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Births.
- [S57] Ancestry.com, Web: Massachusetts, Find A Grave Index, 1620-2011.