F, (circa 1798 - 18 May 1861)
- Burial*: Bolton, Chittenden County, Vermont, USA6
- Name-Married: Burns
- Birth*: circa 1798; Vermont, USA1,2,3,4,5,6
- GEDCOM*: 7 September 1814; Vermont, USA7
- Marriage*: 14 January 1819; Jericho, Chittenden Co, Vermont, USA; Principal=John Burns *7
- Residence: 1860; Bolton, Chittenden, Vermont, USA3
- Death*: 18 May 1861; Bolton, Chittenden, Vermont, USA5,6,7
- Residence*: 1870; Suffolk, Massachusetts, USA4
- Residence: 1880; Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, USA2
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: John Burns * b. 1 May 1797, d. 18 May 1861
- [S15] Ancestry.com, 1850 United States Federal Census, Year: 1850; Census Place: Bolton, Chittenden, Vermont; Roll: M432_923;Page: 228A; Image: .
- [S14] Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1880 United States Federal Census, Year: 1880; Census Place: Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts; Roll: 556;Family History Film: 1254556; Page: 268A; Enumeration District: 671;Image: 0198.
- [S80] Ancestry.com, 1860 United States Federal Census, Year: 1860; Census Place: Bolton, Chittenden, Vermont; Roll: ; Page:14; Image: 18.
- [S9] Ancestry.com, 1870 United States Federal Census, Year: 1870; Census Place: Boston Ward 8, Suffolk, Massachusetts; Roll:M593_; Page: ; Image: .
- [S17] Ancestry.com, Vermont, Vital Records, 1720-1908.
- [S83] Ancestry.com, Web: Vermont, Find A Grave Index, 1777-2011.
- [S277] Ancestry.com, War of 1812 Pension Application Files Index, 1812-1815.