M, (1579 - 20 March 1688/89)
- Marriage*: Massachusetts, USA; Bride=(?) Margaret 9
- Residence: USA4
- Residence: Essex, Massachusetts, USA8
- Residence*: Massachusetts, USA10
- Birth*: 1579; Cholderton, Wiltshire, England5,8,9
- Arrival*: 1630; Salem, Essex, Massachusetts, USA
- Arrival: 1630; Massachusetts, USA7
- Residence: between 1638 and 1900; Essex, Massachusetts, USA2
- Residence: 1640; Salisbury, Essex County, Massachusetts, USA11
- Residence: 1650; Essex County, Massachusetts, USA1
- Residence: 1654; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA12,13
- Death*: 20 March 1688/89; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA
- Last Edited: 21 Sep 2018
Family: (?) Margaret b. 1610, d. 20 Mar 1671/72
- [S213] Ron V., Accelerated Indexing Systems, comp. Jackson, Massachusetts Census, 1790-1890.
- [S209] Ancestry.com, A chronological record of the principal events that have occurred in Amesbury, Massachusetts.
- [S241] Ancestry.com, A family tree of the five Harvey brothers : containing all the known antecedents of Thomas, James, Peter, Philip and Andrew Har.
- [S242] Ancestry.com, A genealogical history of the Hoyt, Haight, and Hight families : with some account of the earlier Hyatt families, a list of the.
- [S144] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S440] Robert Charles Anderson, Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-33.
- [S147] Gale Research, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s, Place: Massachusetts; Year: 1630; Page Number: .
- [S441] Melinde Lutz, comp. Sanborn, Essex County, Massachusetts Depositions, 1636-86.
- [S148] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S476] Unknown author, Massachusetts Applications of Freemen, 1630-91.
- [S440] Robert Charles Anderson, Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-33, Garrett Haddon but lists Jarrett Haddon in the text.
- [S92] Unknown author, Monument/Memorial/Plaque, Monument.
- [S440] Robert Charles Anderson, Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-33, Lists Amesbury in 1654.