M, (22 July 1709 - 18 February 1810)
- Birth*: 22 July 1709; Ireland12,13,11
- Event-Misc*: 1734; New England, Hettinger, North Dakota, USA5
- Marriage*: 26 September 1736; Concord, Merrimack, New Hampshire, USA; Principal=Tabitha Flanders9
- Residence: 1776; Salisbury, Merrimack, New Hampshire, USA
- Event-Misc: 1777; Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA14
- GEDCOM*: 177715
- Residence*: 1790; Hillsborough, New Hampshire, USA10
- Death*: 18 February 1810; Salisbury, Merrimack, New Hampshire, USA11
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: Tabitha Flanders b. 7 Apr 1711, d. 18 Feb 1810
- [S217] Unknown author, Index of the Rolls of Honor (Ancestor's Index) in the Lineage Books ofthe National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol.III.
- [S218] Ancestry.com, Inhabitants of New Hampshire, 1776.
- [S219] Ronald V., Accelerated Indexing Systems, comp. Jackson, New Hampshire Census, 1790-1890.
- [S220] Ancestry.com, One hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the settlement of Boscawen andWebster, Merrimack Co., N.H., August 16, 1883 : also bir.
- [S51] Gale Research, Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s, Place: New England; Year: 1734; Page Number: .
- [S221] Ancestry.com, The history of Boscawen and Webster, from 1733 to 1878.
- [S187] Ancestry.com, The history of Salisbury, New Hampshire : from date of settlement tothe present time : the whole interspersed with numerous in.
- [S222] Ancestry.com, U.S., Revolutionary War Rolls, 1775-1783.
- [S52] Comp. Edmund West, Family Data Collection - Marriages.
- [S58] Ancestry.com, 1790 United States Federal Census, Year: 1790; Census Place: Salisbury, Hillsborough, New Hampshire;Series: M637; Roll: 5; Page: 319; Image: 192; Family History LibraryFilm: 0568145.
- [S70] Ancestry.com, North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000, Book Title: Lineage Book : NSDAR : Volume 146 : 1919.
- [S111] 1918) Author: F. C. Farr (editor, Biography, Biography.
- [S111] 1918) Author: F. C. Farr (editor, Biography, From the History of Boscawen, NH and Webster from 1733 to 1878 pg 303.
- [S223] Unknown author, Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Incorporation.
- [S37] Unknown author, Military Service, Miliatry Rolls.