M, (28 May 1728 - after 1800)
- Father: Lawrence Straw * b. 31 May 1699, d. 26 May 1762
- Mother: Abigail Jewell * b. 31 May 1699, d. 26 May 1762
- Birth*: 28 May 1728; Amesbury, Essex, Massachusetts, USA1,2
- Marriage*: 17 October 1751; South Hampton, Rockingham, New Hampshire, USA; Principal=Elizabeth Colby *8,9,10,6,7
- Marriage*: 1777; Principal=Hannah French11
- Residence: 1790; Hillsborough, New Hampshire, USA12,4
- Death*: after 1800; Grafton, New Hampshire, USA
- Residence: 1810; Grafton, New Hampshire, USA3
- Residence*: 1830; Lyme, Grafton, New Hampshire, USA5
- Residence: 1840; Lyme, Grafton, New Hampshire, USA
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
- Charts: Anthony Colby Relationship Chart, Lawrence Straw Relationship Chart, Ambrosia Straw Pedigree Chart, William Barnes Relationship Chart, John Thomas Clay Relationship Chart, Valentine Rowell Relationship Chart, William Richard Sargent Relationship Chart
Family 1: Elizabeth Colby * b. 3 Jun 1731, d. c 1770
- [S41] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S67] Unknown author, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
- [S233] Ancestry.com, 1810 United States Federal Census, Year: 1810; Census Place: Lime, Grafton, New Hampshire; Roll: 23;Page: 347; Image: 0218684; Family History Library Film: 00253.
- [S58] Ancestry.com, 1790 United States Federal Census, Year: 1790; Census Place: Hopkinton, Hillsborough, New Hampshire;Series: M637; Roll: 5; Page: 338; Image: 204; Family History LibraryFilm: 0568145.
- [S323] Ancestry.com, 1830 United States Federal Census, 1830 US Census; Census Place: Lyme, Grafton, New Hampshire; Page: 163;NARA Series: M19; Roll Number: 75; Family History Film: 0337928.
- [S173] Unknown author, New Hampshire, Marriage Records Index, 1637-1947.
- [S97] Com Ancestry, New Hampshire, Marriage and Divorce Records, 1659-1947.
- [S153] David Webster Hoyt (b. 1833), The Old Families of Salisbury and Amesbury, Massachusetts by DavidWebster Hoyt, pg. 670 Lists husband Moses Straw; and children mentioned in will.
- [S659] Unknown author, Church Records, SOURCE: FHL Film 15561; Church records from the Church of Christ ofSouth Hampton.
- [S352] Unknown author, Vital Records of Amesbury, Massachusetts to the end of the year 1849, pg. 3 Marriage.
- [S388] Unknown author, Jane Foster and Jim Townsend Extensive Research, http://www.straw.ws/jao/pub/jao/1273.htm
- [S178] Ancestry.com, 1790 United States Federal Census, Census.