F, (10 April 1680 - 23 January 1759)
- Name-Married: Standish
- Birth*: 10 April 1680; Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA2,1,3,4,5,6,7,9
- Marriage*: 1698; USA; Principal=Ebenezer Standish *4
- Burial*: 1759; Plympton, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA10,9
- Death*: 23 January 1759; Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA11,1,3,4,5,7,8,9
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: Ebenezer Standish * b. 1672, d. 19 Mar 1755
- [S49] Ancestry.com, U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications,1889-1970.
- [S41] Comp. Godfrey Memorial Library, American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI).
- [S44] Heritage Consulting, Millennium File.
- [S43] Ancestry.com, U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S42] Ancestry.com, Mayflower Births and Deaths, Vol. 1 and 2.
- [S39] Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900, Source number: ; Source type: ; Number of Pages: ; Submitter Code: .
- [S57] Ancestry.com, Web: Massachusetts, Find A Grave Index, 1620-2011.
- [S47] Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Society of Mayflower Descendants Applications, 1911-1929.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current.
- [S12] Unknown author, Headstone Photograph, Headstone Photograph.
- [S12] Unknown author, Headstone Photograph, Photograph - Details on Headstone; Plympton Cemetery.