F, (22 September 1704 - 30 March 1770)
- Burial*: Plympton, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, USA15
- Name-Married: Standish
- Birth*: 22 September 1704; Bridgewater, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA1,7,11,12,13,14,15
- Marriage*: 13 October 1720; Plympton, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA; Principal=Zachariah Standish *16,14
- Death*: 30 March 1770; Plympton, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA1,12,14,15
- Last Edited: 19 Mar 2017
Family: Zachariah Standish * b. 12 Oct 1698, d. 30 Mar 1770
- Ebenezer Standish *+ b. 16 Oct 1721, d. 28 Nov 1747
- [S49] Ancestry.com, U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications,1889-1970.
- [S648] Ancestry.com, Alden genealogy.
- [S649] Ancestry.com, Descendants of William Shurtleff of Plymouth and Marshfield,Massachusetts.
- [S650] Ancestry.com, Genealogical and family history of northern New York : a record of theachievements of her people in the making of a commonweal.
- [S60] Unknown author, Genealogies of Mayflower Families, Vol. I.
- [S651] Ancestry.com, Genealogy and history of representative citizens of the commonwealthof Massachusetts.
- [S305] New England Historic Genealogical Society, Massachusetts Town Birth Records.
- [S652] Ancestry.com, The American ancestors of Margaret Esther Bouton Thom and William JohnThom.
- [S653] Ancestry.com, Stevens-Washburn, with related lines : particularly the antecedents,relatives, and descendants of Captain James Holmes Stevens.
- [S42] Ancestry.com, Mayflower Births and Deaths, Vol. 1 and 2.
- [S67] Unknown author, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
- [S57] Ancestry.com, Web: Massachusetts, Find A Grave Index, 1620-2011.
- [S44] Heritage Consulting, Millennium File.
- [S47] Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Society of Mayflower Descendants Applications, 1911-1929.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current.
- [S40] Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. Dodd, Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850.